Role : Finance Manager
Employment status: Permanent / Flexible Working / 20 hours per week over 4 or 5 days
Location: Halifax, Calderdale
Salary: Dependent on experience
Limehouse has been creating award-winning films for more than 10 years, helping some of the UK’s best known brands engage their employees and connect with their customers. We’re the experts in all aspects of film production for brand marketing, internal communication and learning and development applications.
Regarded as one of the country’s finest communication agencies, offering a wide range of services including:
- Broadcast-quality film content for brand marketing, Internal Communication and training uses
- Internal Communication content and channel strategies
- Mixed-media tailor-made learning and development packages
Limehouse is committed to providing a professional working environment that encourages and rewards creativity, insight, teamwork and enthusiasm.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and proficient individual to work part time as a key member of the accounts team.
As the Finance Manager you will provide an efficient and comprehensive service to the business in terms of finance and administrative support. The role covers a full range of finance administration functions and you will be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to the MD and commercial director so they can make sound business decisions.
Whilst mostly focused on numbers, this is a varied role with job tasks that might change on a regular basis and in line with a fast moving environment. The post holder will need to be flexible, insightful, use their initiative and take all assigned and variable tasks in their stride even if outside of the job description. All duties will be completed accurately and efficiently, ensuring attention to detail at all times whilst promoting and continually maintaining, the highest standards of professionalism in line with Limehouse culture and values.
- Day to day management of cash across the business.
- Completing invoices and uploading to client portals.
- Processing subcontractor invoices and scheduling for payment.
- Undertaking monthly payroll duties and pension payments (experience not essential as training available with this aspect of the role).
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Build and manage relationships with client accounts payable, suppliers and internal business stakeholders to ensure prompt payments are continually met.
- Produce regular financial reports for clients, the MD and management information packs including financial forecasting for senior leadership meetings.
- Liaising with accounts and managing invoicing processes.
- Scheduling and managing monthly payroll.
- Previous experience as a finance manager or senior administrator with a proven track record of providing support to a busy management team.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills.
- Sound understanding of Sage or Quickbooks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially minded, focused and methodical.
- A self-starter, resourceful, capable of using your own initiative whilst working without supervision.
- Professional manner with the ability to handle confidential information discreetly.
- Collected and with the ability to command the respect of others.
- Passionate about quality delivery and keen to play a key role in ensuring the business remains unrivaled in the field.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and confident working approach.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines whilst showing attention to detail.
- Forward thinking.
- Detail oriented and methodical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Active listener and questioner.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using time management skills.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality at all times.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com
The deadline for applications 0900 hrs on Monday 25th June.